These rotary cutters, available in two series, easily clear heavy weeds and thick rough and require minimal maintenance. Series I, with a 3-point hitch, is available in 48" or 60" widths. Series II is available in 60", 72" and 84" and is equipped with either a trailing style or 3-point hitch. The 3-point hitch on both series is Quick Hitch compatible so it is easy to attach and unhook. 3-point hitch models include a single solid rubber or laminated trailing wheel, while rotary cutters with a trailing hitch have two wheels, either air-filled or made of solid rubber.
- A 24" stump-jumper is mounted above the blades to the gearbox. Standard on Series II, the stump-jumper allows the blade assembly to glide over uneven terrain.
- The power take-off (PTO) shaft on the Series II 60" includes a shear pin to protect the gearbox in the event of an unforeseen obstacle.
- 3-point hitch models include a single solid rubber or laminated trailing wheel.
- The access panel on the deck makes it easy to replace the blades.
- The 72" and 84" rotary cutters are equipped with a slip clutch to prevent gearbox damage.
- An optional chain kit minimizes the possibility of flying debris.