All models are constructed using ¼ inch flighting surrounded by a 12 gauge tube. Versatility is further enhanced with the right or left mounted swing away hopper. Standard equipment includes hydraulic hopper mover and a ground hugging 10 ¾ inch low profile hopper with an inviting 60 x 40 inch hopper opening.
10-3/4" low profile hopper with 60" x 48" hopper opening. Hopper can be operated and transported on right or left side of auger.
The 12 and 14 models come standard with internal drive with externally mounted gearboxes. Horsepower requirements of 112 to 122 hp on 12 models and 126 to 153 hp on 14 models.
The commercial-grade undercarriage is among the heaviest in the industry. The bridging provides superior support in all unloading conditions, regardless of the type of crop.
Model 12 comes standard with 540 RPM 55 series CV PTO with extended life bearings while model 14 has a 1000 RPM 55 series CV PTO with extended life bearings.
- Made from 12 gauge tube
- Flighting rolled from 1/4" material
- Internal drive with externally mounted gearboxes
- Horsepower requirements of 112 to 122 hp
- Hopper can be operated and transported on right or left side of auger
- Shipped complete with mechanically driven internal drive low profile hopper
with pneumatic tires
- Rubber flexible extension for hopper
- Double flighted (in high wear areas) in the hopper and drive section
- Winch lift
- Standard relief door on discharge spout
- Axle extensions (standard)
- 540 RPM 55 series CV PTO with extended life bearings
- Low Profile hopper 10 3/4" clearance, 60" x 48" opening
- Hopper mounted hydraulic drive kit for better traction and
lateral movement of hopper (optional)
- Hydraulic cylinder to lift hopper into transport position (optional)