Remanufactured from the core.
With most rebuilt parts, manufacturers replace only the failed component. In our remanufacturing process, we examine, restore and test parts to our original performance specifications. We rely on state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, strict performance standards and unequaled quality control.
With every New Holland remanufactured part, we:
- Completely disassemble and inspect the core
- Thoroughly clean each component and test it against the manufacturer’s latest specifications
- Replace all wear parts with new components—including bearings, seals, gaskets and more
- Restore or replace all other components
- Reassemble and test all finished remanufactured parts one final time to ensure like-new performance
Learn more, please visit our new Reman website